Wait… there’s more?
- RT @isa_alcantara: This video of Jennifer Garner bathing her cat takes up at least 1/4 of my mental real estate. https://t.co/bBK00zR274 1 day ago
- @MannGeorgia Of course you can. What’s Michel gonna do? Come round and beat you up? 1 day ago
- RT @EastLdnProject: All women, regardless of who they are and where they work, should feel able to report violence. Take sex workers seriou… 1 month ago
- This is shocking. The full study is worth a read - figures for sex workers operating on the streets are even wors… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @AdelaideUnited: Josh's Truth https://t.co/NKSEP2kVWV 1 month ago
- RT @OFalafel: I’m no product designer but surely the best letter for ‘Not Covid’ isn’t a C https://t.co/b02B4rjzop 1 month ago
- RT @hwallop: 15 boys were called Lucifer last year. Lucifer is now a more popular boy's name than Barry (8), Trevor (8), Stuart (7), Gordon… 1 month ago
- Hi @Hermesparcels thanks for the photo of your driver’s leg but you have NOT attempted delivery to my home - no van… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
Tag Archives: UK
Deny it as you will (and I’m constantly amazed by the lengths to which some of you will go to do so), but autumn is here, and winter is hot on its heels. And I, for one, couldn’t be more pleased.