Wait… there’s more?
- I think this is the best one. Laughing so hard that I just felt something twang in my lower abdomen twitter.com/fatboyclayton/… 3 hours ago
- @fatboyclayton speaks for many of us in tier 2 twitter.com/fatboyclayton/… 3 hours ago
- RT @fatboyclayton: Because I was drunk and full of self-loathing last night, I decided to watch my @wigmore_hall concert from Wednesday. I'… 3 hours ago
- RT @BBCRadio3: Are you up for a fun and creative challenge? How about writing a cracking tune for Christmas? You don’t need any special t… 2 days ago
- @mwmcdowell Beautiful! Glad you enjoyed it. 2 days ago
- @IAmPippaEvans @_yshani Soooooo unimpressed 1 week ago
- RT @BBCRadio3: On Classical Fix, conductor and composer @JulesBuckley introduces another musician to a classical favourite. In this episod… 1 week ago
- Watching @chrisrwatson demo his favourite microphones, wildlife recordings & preferred mic stand (a coathanger) is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: d for dalrymple
There are still four hours to go until the Eurovision 2014 final in Copenhagen – plenty of time to print out your (un)official scorecards! Continue reading
It’s because I’m fannying about doing ‘work’ like this for my Journalism course. Give me a month. Come June, I’ll be unemployed and back to whingeing about feminism and shopping baskets.