Wait… there’s more?
- RT @AlisonKriel: Nothing like a bit of Vivaldi played by The Goede Hoop Marimba Band to bring joy to any day #WednesdayMotivation https://t… 2 weeks ago
- RT @annalapwood: At 1am on Friday I was practising @RoyalAlbertHall & someone shouted up ‘play The Toccata’. I did, & offered to show them… 1 month ago
- RT @BBCSounds: "I'm much more resilient, much less anxious". @thisNAO, on the power of meditation. 😌 Listen on BBC Sounds: https://t.co/d… 1 month ago
- @mrchrisaddison Oh hello Chris. Thank you. I interviewed you once for Sinfini Music; as you can see I am still doing useful things 1 month ago
- Eurovision 2022, Turin: The (un)official scorecard dfordalrymple.com/2022/05/14/eur… 1 month ago
- @Biosolids_Andy @liamcalling Yes. This def happened. And then Sean Hughes et al on Buzzcocks took the piss because… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- @_yshani @EpiKGlitches @Becca_JF21 @PhiliBoyle Sorry for the delayed response. I don’t visit Twitter often, but boy am I glad I did today! 😍 4 months ago
- RT @PatrickAllies: When the organ scholar conducts evensong for the first time https://t.co/zOTXmPowoD 5 months ago
Tag Archives: d for dalrymple
There are still four hours to go until the Eurovision 2014 final in Copenhagen – plenty of time to print out your (un)official scorecards! Continue reading
It’s because I’m fannying about doing ‘work’ like this for my Journalism course. Give me a month. Come June, I’ll be unemployed and back to whingeing about feminism and shopping baskets.