Wait… there’s more?
- * Disclaimer: extremely sleep deprived; cannot guarantee high quality puns 2 days ago
- Sorry @MannGeorgia, what year did you say that Nino Rota this? Call me if you need me to come back from mat leave… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @AngharadWatson: My husband has just had a pay rise, which is lovely, but I can't help notice that in the last 10 years, his salary has… 2 days ago
- When Richard E Grant recreates Asgard in #Loki , the score quotes Ride of the Valkyries. That’s a nice touch. 2 days ago
- @MannGeorgia (Obviously all best wishes for E’s h&s, but still) 5 days ago
- @MannGeorgia She fell in? THAT’S the content we want to see, Georgia 5 days ago
- I just realised that whenever I wear a mask, I have my mouth gaping open underneath. Every time. 5 days ago
- @BDSixsmith @whynowworld I know which one is easier for *me* 1 week ago
Tag Archives: d for dalrymple
There are still four hours to go until the Eurovision 2014 final in Copenhagen – plenty of time to print out your (un)official scorecards! Continue reading
It’s because I’m fannying about doing ‘work’ like this for my Journalism course. Give me a month. Come June, I’ll be unemployed and back to whingeing about feminism and shopping baskets.