Wait… there’s more?
- RT @Nandi_Bushell: I can jam to Nirvana In Bloom all day! I LOVE NIRVANA ❤️ Nirvana are in my top 5 bands so far. I just found out Dave als… 4 days ago
- @Helenography Helen, I think your basic problem here is that you’re shopping for groceries in the wrong places. 4 days ago
- RT @JadedCreative: Watch this pup.... 🔊 https://t.co/q33yZ1pC1D 1 week ago
- RT @robmanuel: Beautifully filmed version of Rhapsody in Blue from 1945. The algorithm recommended this to me and it made me briefly realis… 3 weeks ago
- RT @NormalComposers: Franz Liszt having a miserable time with his students. Happy Birthday, Franz Liszt! https://t.co/Kzs7KppQ5T 3 weeks ago
- @jemanners @BBCRadio3 @CollersB Looked this up on Autorot to verify. Canticles that day were Leighton - not, as I h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- RT @manwhohasitall: I have absolutely nothing against male 'historians', as long as they don't skew everything towards men and men's histor… 4 weeks ago
- @IronMountain @GOVUK It also took you more than three weeks to reply to my second chasing email. I've missed a dead… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: d for dalrymple
There are still four hours to go until the Eurovision 2014 final in Copenhagen – plenty of time to print out your (un)official scorecards! Continue reading
It’s because I’m fannying about doing ‘work’ like this for my Journalism course. Give me a month. Come June, I’ll be unemployed and back to whingeing about feminism and shopping baskets.
A new day, a new journalistic challenge. Today I asked myself: Is it possible to blog a GIF of a basset hound shaking in slo-mo? Continue reading
“Carrots. Greek yoghurt. Total cost €2.64 from Lidl.” A big thank you to Kate for demonstrating the glamour of life in the Mediterranean.
It’s hard to believe that four whole years have passed since I posted for the the very first time on D for Dalrymple. Harder still to believe that today is the first time I’ve ever been published on The Huffington Post. Continue reading
This section of the blog is for anyone who regularly gets to the checkout, looks down, and thinks: “Woah. My basket is really crap.” Continue reading
The most-liked, most-read features on D for Dalrymple are invariably those in which I humiliate myself. You bastards. Watch this, laugh at me, then give me some money. Please. This is probably the closest to a paywall as I’ll ever … Continue reading