Wait… there’s more?
- This #NightTracks Mix by @thorney_h and @Hanpeel is so nourishing and delicious that I've only been allowing myself… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- RT @jacobcollier: “All I Need”, recorded in my upstairs bathroom, aired on @JimmyKimmelLive on Tuesday night! 😊 @mahalia @tydollasign htt… 1 day ago
- This is really nice. twitter.com/BBCRadio3/stat… 1 day ago
- RT @BBCRadio3: 🎧 @jacobcollier performs Don't Know Why in his music room, at home in North London. 📺 Watch the session in full here: https… 1 day ago
- RT @gaywonk: ME: I don't know why I feel so useless and depressed right now. THERAPIST: There's a pandemic. M: I think I'm just a lazy pi… 3 days ago
- Can we march? I need to demonstrate my EXTREME CIVIC DISAPPROVAL while retaining my social distancing moral high g… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @BarristerSecret: I hope and expect that when this Civil Servant is identified, the government will accept that they were simply followi… 5 days ago
- Now is not a good time to be trolling us gov.uk, read the room twitter.com/govuk/status/1… 5 days ago
Tag Archives: d for dalrymple
There are still four hours to go until the Eurovision 2014 final in Copenhagen – plenty of time to print out your (un)official scorecards! Continue reading
It’s because I’m fannying about doing ‘work’ like this for my Journalism course. Give me a month. Come June, I’ll be unemployed and back to whingeing about feminism and shopping baskets.
A new day, a new journalistic challenge. Today I asked myself: Is it possible to blog a GIF of a basset hound shaking in slo-mo? Continue reading
“Carrots. Greek yoghurt. Total cost €2.64 from Lidl.” A big thank you to Kate for demonstrating the glamour of life in the Mediterranean.
It’s hard to believe that four whole years have passed since I posted for the the very first time on D for Dalrymple. Harder still to believe that today is the first time I’ve ever been published on The Huffington Post. Continue reading
This section of the blog is for anyone who regularly gets to the checkout, looks down, and thinks: “Woah. My basket is really crap.” Continue reading
The most-liked, most-read features on D for Dalrymple are invariably those in which I humiliate myself. You bastards. Watch this, laugh at me, then give me some money. Please. This is probably the closest to a paywall as I’ll ever … Continue reading