Wait… there’s more?
- RT @BBCRadio3: We're marking @BBC6Music #TShirtDay in the most Radio 3 way possible - with The Beatles, Pierre Boulez, John Cage, Rachmanin… 4 days ago
- This is so glorious, and so poignant: a little glimpse into a childhood that ended 800 years ago but still somehow… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- @DrAlun A secret agent code? Or a doomsday cult? 1 week ago
- The cricket correspondent on #today just now sounded like a man trying to transmit the news of his kidnapping via f… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @BBCRadio3: Thanks to Bibs Ekkel for SLOTTING this @BBCInTune gig into his schedule, which was already pretty BLOCKED UP 🤣 https://t.co… 1 week ago
- @fergusmacleod Hi Fergus. Getting in touch on behalf of Radio 3. Can you follow me so I can DM you? Thanks. 1 week ago
- Totes is. Is also brilliant. Can't believe I'd never heard of Mosolov before this week. bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09… twitter.com/dfordalrymple/… 1 week ago
- People cleverer than me listening to @BBCRadio3: did this Mosolov piece just quote Tchaik 5? And Marseillaise? 1 week ago
Tag Archives: d for dalrymple
There are still four hours to go until the Eurovision 2014 final in Copenhagen – plenty of time to print out your (un)official scorecards! Continue reading
It’s because I’m fannying about doing ‘work’ like this for my Journalism course. Give me a month. Come June, I’ll be unemployed and back to whingeing about feminism and shopping baskets.
A new day, a new journalistic challenge. Today I asked myself: Is it possible to blog a GIF of a basset hound shaking in slo-mo? Continue reading
“Carrots. Greek yoghurt. Total cost €2.64 from Lidl.” A big thank you to Kate for demonstrating the glamour of life in the Mediterranean.
It’s hard to believe that four whole years have passed since I posted for the the very first time on D for Dalrymple. Harder still to believe that today is the first time I’ve ever been published on The Huffington Post. Continue reading
This section of the blog is for anyone who regularly gets to the checkout, looks down, and thinks: “Woah. My basket is really crap.” Continue reading
The most-liked, most-read features on D for Dalrymple are invariably those in which I humiliate myself. You bastards. Watch this, laugh at me, then give me some money. Please. This is probably the closest to a paywall as I’ll ever … Continue reading