Wait… there’s more?
- RT @Nandi_Bushell: I can jam to Nirvana In Bloom all day! I LOVE NIRVANA ❤️ Nirvana are in my top 5 bands so far. I just found out Dave als… 4 days ago
- @Helenography Helen, I think your basic problem here is that you’re shopping for groceries in the wrong places. 4 days ago
- RT @JadedCreative: Watch this pup.... 🔊 https://t.co/q33yZ1pC1D 1 week ago
- RT @robmanuel: Beautifully filmed version of Rhapsody in Blue from 1945. The algorithm recommended this to me and it made me briefly realis… 3 weeks ago
- RT @NormalComposers: Franz Liszt having a miserable time with his students. Happy Birthday, Franz Liszt! https://t.co/Kzs7KppQ5T 4 weeks ago
- @jemanners @BBCRadio3 @CollersB Looked this up on Autorot to verify. Canticles that day were Leighton - not, as I h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- RT @manwhohasitall: I have absolutely nothing against male 'historians', as long as they don't skew everything towards men and men's histor… 4 weeks ago
- @IronMountain @GOVUK It also took you more than three weeks to reply to my second chasing email. I've missed a dead… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: gender
The comments and incredibly close like-to-dislike ratio on this vid on YouTube shows that it definitely splits opinion – and not along the lines you might expect. But I enjoyed it, and I think you might too. Let me know.
I’m not the fucking European Commission. I’m a light-hearted, foul-mouthed and essentially quite insecure feminist blogger with a body-hair fixation. Continue reading