Wait… there’s more?
- RT @LeahBroad: Twitter, help me out pls. I'm trying to get in contact with anyone who knew the cellist May Mukle or pianist Hilda Dederich.… 1 day ago
- Why do we even HAVE music venues with a perfectly flat floor (eg O2 arena) where the absolute worst view for anyone… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- I don't WANT to be that sharp-elbowed bitch who spills your pint as they bash their way through to the front. I don… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- I've realised that, more than anything else - the act, the price, the atmosphere, the anticipation - my enjoyment o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @BBCRadio3: All this week, @Hanpeel is at the helm of #NightTracks. Here's a particularly gorgeous episode to take with you, wherever yo… 3 days ago
- RT @elizabethalker: If you feel moved to sponsor me to run 5K in the time is takes to play Beethoven's 5th Symphony then the link is here 👇… 3 days ago
- @hannahcfrench Oh no! Solid tires for your next chair...? 4 days ago
- Dull as... 4 days ago
Tag Archives: We exist
The comments and incredibly close like-to-dislike ratio on this vid on YouTube shows that it definitely splits opinion – and not along the lines you might expect. But I enjoyed it, and I think you might too. Let me know.