Wait… there’s more?
- RT @Nandi_Bushell: I can jam to Nirvana In Bloom all day! I LOVE NIRVANA ❤️ Nirvana are in my top 5 bands so far. I just found out Dave als… 4 days ago
- @Helenography Helen, I think your basic problem here is that you’re shopping for groceries in the wrong places. 4 days ago
- RT @JadedCreative: Watch this pup.... 🔊 https://t.co/q33yZ1pC1D 1 week ago
- RT @robmanuel: Beautifully filmed version of Rhapsody in Blue from 1945. The algorithm recommended this to me and it made me briefly realis… 3 weeks ago
- RT @NormalComposers: Franz Liszt having a miserable time with his students. Happy Birthday, Franz Liszt! https://t.co/Kzs7KppQ5T 3 weeks ago
- @jemanners @BBCRadio3 @CollersB Looked this up on Autorot to verify. Canticles that day were Leighton - not, as I h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- RT @manwhohasitall: I have absolutely nothing against male 'historians', as long as they don't skew everything towards men and men's histor… 4 weeks ago
- @IronMountain @GOVUK It also took you more than three weeks to reply to my second chasing email. I've missed a dead… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Author Archives: Christina Kenny
At this point, viewers can press the red button to self-administer a lethal overdose. Continue reading
The comments and incredibly close like-to-dislike ratio on this vid on YouTube shows that it definitely splits opinion – and not along the lines you might expect. But I enjoyed it, and I think you might too. Let me know.
Long-time readers of D for Dalrymple will be aware of (and possibly vaguely disappointed by) my recent attempts to forge a new career as a journalist. Nevertheless, this appears to be a thing that is happening. In the interim, it … Continue reading
There are still four hours to go until the Eurovision 2014 final in Copenhagen – plenty of time to print out your (un)official scorecards! Continue reading
Do you value glitter and wind machines over small, inconsequential details like song quality? If so, then this is the score card for you. Formatted for your printing pleasure. Please use irresponsibly. Continue reading
An interview with friends of D for Dalrymple, Cara and Cathy – reblogged from the Equal Marriage blog, Alex&Alex. Features bunnies. Interview: Cara and Cathy.
It’s because I’m fannying about doing ‘work’ like this for my Journalism course. Give me a month. Come June, I’ll be unemployed and back to whingeing about feminism and shopping baskets.