Wait… there’s more?
- RT @gaywonk: ME: I don't know why I feel so useless and depressed right now. THERAPIST: There's a pandemic. M: I think I'm just a lazy pi… 2 hours ago
- Can we march? I need to demonstrate my EXTREME CIVIC DISAPPROVAL while retaining my social distancing moral high g… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @BarristerSecret: I hope and expect that when this Civil Servant is identified, the government will accept that they were simply followi… 1 day ago
- Now is not a good time to be trolling us gov.uk, read the room twitter.com/govuk/status/1… 2 days ago
- My obsession with #ThinkAboutThings knows no limits. I will watch any number of dance routines. There cannot be eno… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @vonTraphaus: Rare footage of my upstairs neighbour https://t.co/hwWsOHmfOI 1 week ago
- RT @LittleLostLad: Week 8 of lockdown: My girlfriend made an art gallery for our cat. https://t.co/LDXKFmf4ST 1 week ago
- RT @BBCRadio3: Every weekday, Radio 3 broadcasts performances recorded by professional musicians in their own homes. We call the #HomeSessi… 1 week ago
Author Archives: Christina Kenny
At this point, viewers can press the red button to self-administer a lethal overdose. Continue reading
The comments and incredibly close like-to-dislike ratio on this vid on YouTube shows that it definitely splits opinion – and not along the lines you might expect. But I enjoyed it, and I think you might too. Let me know.
Long-time readers of D for Dalrymple will be aware of (and possibly vaguely disappointed by) my recent attempts to forge a new career as a journalist. Nevertheless, this appears to be a thing that is happening. In the interim, it … Continue reading
There are still four hours to go until the Eurovision 2014 final in Copenhagen – plenty of time to print out your (un)official scorecards! Continue reading
Do you value glitter and wind machines over small, inconsequential details like song quality? If so, then this is the score card for you. Formatted for your printing pleasure. Please use irresponsibly. Continue reading
An interview with friends of D for Dalrymple, Cara and Cathy – reblogged from the Equal Marriage blog, Alex&Alex. Features bunnies. Interview: Cara and Cathy.
It’s because I’m fannying about doing ‘work’ like this for my Journalism course. Give me a month. Come June, I’ll be unemployed and back to whingeing about feminism and shopping baskets.