Wait… there’s more?
- @imichaelrossi In my house, the words "producer Susan" are a cue to go and stand next to the radio waiting for what… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- My absolute favourite moments in this show usually follow the words “producer Susan” twitter.com/manngeorgia/st… 8 hours ago
- I think this is the best one. Laughing so hard that I just felt something twang in my lower abdomen twitter.com/fatboyclayton/… 2 days ago
- @fatboyclayton speaks for many of us in tier 2 twitter.com/fatboyclayton/… 2 days ago
- RT @fatboyclayton: Because I was drunk and full of self-loathing last night, I decided to watch my @wigmore_hall concert from Wednesday. I'… 2 days ago
- RT @BBCRadio3: Are you up for a fun and creative challenge? How about writing a cracking tune for Christmas? You don’t need any special t… 4 days ago
- @mwmcdowell Beautiful! Glad you enjoyed it. 4 days ago
- @IAmPippaEvans @_yshani Soooooo unimpressed 1 week ago
The comments and incredibly close like-to-dislike ratio on this vid on YouTube shows that it definitely splits opinion – and not along the lines you might expect. But I enjoyed it, and I think you might too. Let me know.
It’s because I’m fannying about doing ‘work’ like this for my Journalism course. Give me a month. Come June, I’ll be unemployed and back to whingeing about feminism and shopping baskets.
This film by director Tatia Pilieva went up on YouTube 20 hours ago and has already racked up over two and a half million hits. I think I’d find it more romantic were it not for the little wet noises … Continue reading