Wait… there’s more?
- RT @LeahBroad: Twitter, help me out pls. I'm trying to get in contact with anyone who knew the cellist May Mukle or pianist Hilda Dederich.… 1 day ago
- Why do we even HAVE music venues with a perfectly flat floor (eg O2 arena) where the absolute worst view for anyone… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- I don't WANT to be that sharp-elbowed bitch who spills your pint as they bash their way through to the front. I don… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- I've realised that, more than anything else - the act, the price, the atmosphere, the anticipation - my enjoyment o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @BBCRadio3: All this week, @Hanpeel is at the helm of #NightTracks. Here's a particularly gorgeous episode to take with you, wherever yo… 3 days ago
- RT @elizabethalker: If you feel moved to sponsor me to run 5K in the time is takes to play Beethoven's 5th Symphony then the link is here 👇… 3 days ago
- @hannahcfrench Oh no! Solid tires for your next chair...? 4 days ago
- Dull as... 4 days ago
The comments and incredibly close like-to-dislike ratio on this vid on YouTube shows that it definitely splits opinion – and not along the lines you might expect. But I enjoyed it, and I think you might too. Let me know.
It’s because I’m fannying about doing ‘work’ like this for my Journalism course. Give me a month. Come June, I’ll be unemployed and back to whingeing about feminism and shopping baskets.
This film by director Tatia Pilieva went up on YouTube 20 hours ago and has already racked up over two and a half million hits. I think I’d find it more romantic were it not for the little wet noises … Continue reading
The most-liked, most-read features on D for Dalrymple are invariably those in which I humiliate myself. You bastards. Watch this, laugh at me, then give me some money. Please. This is probably the closest to a paywall as I’ll ever … Continue reading