FYI. This is what happens when you buy suspiciously cheap perfume online without reading the description properly.
Wait… there’s more?
- RT @isa_alcantara: This video of Jennifer Garner bathing her cat takes up at least 1/4 of my mental real estate. https://t.co/bBK00zR274 1 day ago
- @MannGeorgia Of course you can. What’s Michel gonna do? Come round and beat you up? 1 day ago
- RT @EastLdnProject: All women, regardless of who they are and where they work, should feel able to report violence. Take sex workers seriou… 1 month ago
- This is shocking. The full study is worth a read - figures for sex workers operating on the streets are even wors… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @AdelaideUnited: Josh's Truth https://t.co/NKSEP2kVWV 1 month ago
- RT @OFalafel: I’m no product designer but surely the best letter for ‘Not Covid’ isn’t a C https://t.co/b02B4rjzop 1 month ago
- RT @hwallop: 15 boys were called Lucifer last year. Lucifer is now a more popular boy's name than Barry (8), Trevor (8), Stuart (7), Gordon… 1 month ago
- Hi @Hermesparcels thanks for the photo of your driver’s leg but you have NOT attempted delivery to my home - no van… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago